THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Let's tweet

Saturday, July 2, 2011

Will barely be online throughout July :'(

Assalamualikum & hello to my dear followers,

Sorry to tell you all this but the owner of this blog a.k.a me won't be able to update this lovable & precious blog throughout the rest of this month starting today. It's so sad, I know, but what to do? The reason I have to stop for the time being is for the better of my future, that's right, I have to pay full-attention on my studies in IELTS (International English Language Teaching System) which will be taken in the mid of this month. This particular examination determines whether I'm qualified to continue my studies oversea. InsyaAllah, I hope I'm qualified... It has been my dream from young to go back oversea, to explore worldwide what the Almighty has created for us. Anyways, I'll try my best, hopefully I score my target which is at least 6.5 band score. Wish me luck!

So, until we meet again, I'll will be back real soon to update my dear blog with many more interesting stories about my life. Selamat tinggal (Malaysian), goodbye (United Kingdom), farewell (Australian) & au revoir (French) :).

0 comments: