THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Let's tweet

Thursday, July 14, 2011

Got to meet them again!

Yippee, just now at 19:30, I got another chance to meet my ex-class teacher & her sweet adorable baby boy. It all started like this. She called me at 19:47 to actually talk to my youngest brother & ask him to come down to our gate where she was & take a manual connected with the Red Creasent club. But as my brother was asleep after a long tiring day at SBPI (Sekolah Berasrama Penuh Integrasi) at Bukit Kayu Hitam, Kedah, I had to take it instead. So, after I hanged-up the call from her, I rushed downstairs & over to her car next to my gate. Once I reached her car, I took the manual & told her about ...bla, bla, bla... (secret between me & her), you don't need to know that! I also got to see her adorable cute baby. Such a cutie-pie he is! :) He called for his mama when she was in the middle of talking to me, a very sweet voice that he has. Me like, like, like.
After that we all said our goodbyes. Alhamdulillah, I thank Allah for giving me another chance to meet the both of them. Love them both! <3


0 comments: