THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Let's tweet

Saturday, April 9, 2011

Spell-It-Right competition 2011 ~ Village mall, Sungai Petani, Kedah

Today was the day that one of my younger siblings competed in the competition as mentioned above... I don't know why but when I saw him leaving to head to where he and four other competitors of our school were departing to, I had the feeling of nervousness... It's weird, I know... I mean, it's not like I was involved in it or anything, like year 2009 and 2010, duhh... 


Anyhow, here was the center stage, on the ground floor with people walking here and there, where each competitor had to spell the words given to them. 


 My sibling was involved in the FIRST batch, can you believe that??? He was totally NERVOUS, that's what he told me, at least... Another thing was that he was the first person to spell a word, so like others, he started off calming himself by saying '...bismillahirahmanirahim...'. 

 In the end, alhamdulillah... He passed through it successfully, that was 'til he was among the top 15 competitors left. It was then that he misspelled a word and had to be eliminated. Hmm, so sad... Only a few steps more and he could have achieved to being the top 5 winners. Anyways, he came back home with a certificate for participating, a certificate for being the top 15 and RM 200. Can you believe that? I feel so jealous... Even I didn't manage to  make it up 'til there when I took part in the competition during 2009 and 2010. Syukur alhamdulillah for him, so confident, that's the spirit that I should have to believe that I can do it if I give it my best shot. Gotta' keep that in mind... Congrats bro! <3

0 comments: