THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Let's tweet

Sunday, March 6, 2011

My future is in Allah's hands

Aaarrrggghhh! My worst fear is not even a month away, it's coming in just...2 weeks & 2 days. The horror, how it freaks me out. I'm not even sure if I can fight my feelings of fear when I go to school to accept it. I need help, please? Somebody, anybody, help me! This result is the only thing that determines what's going to happen in my future, what's going to happen throughout the rest of my life. Heart beating ever so fast now, got to calm myself & remember that FEAR IS NOT A FACTOR. Ok, slow down, relax... Pray to Allah, just hope for the best. Bismillahhirahmanirahhim... My pa's words : 'Whatever you get, whether its good or bad, just accept it as you've done your best.' My reply : 'Will try (heart beating in fear)'

Moreover, this day will always remain unforgettable to me as it will be the last day that I get the opportunity to meet my best friends (Aslaha, Hadaina, Hafawati, Musyaznie, Nuranina, Wahidah), my other classmates(BOYS : Nazif, Ikram, Suhairi, Maporsee, Firdaus, Aimaduddin, Azwan & Nicholas * GIRLS Amalina, Atiqah, Azuwa, Fawiezatul, Hidayah, Ku, Nazaratun, Nissa, Phanitta & Sakinah, my schoolmates & the teachers that taught me (especially cikgu Norhayati, cikgu Suryany & cikgu Rohana). I've shared a lot of memories with them all, there were some sweet memories & there were some bad memories. Either way, it'll still remain as our memories together. Nothing can ever replace those precious moments I had back when I was a school student. How I wish I could turn back time & repeat it all once more, hmm...

0 comments: